Sunday 3rd November 2013
115km Ride 9:00am - 48km Ride 9:15am
Fun ride for cyclists starting in Martinborough and passing through the surrounding countryside. The course is the same as in 2012 and will be on wet or fine!
You can pick up your fun ride number and pack at the Martinborough Town Hall between 7pm - 8:00pm on Saturday 2nd November 2013 and from 7:00am on the day of the ride.
All on-line entries will receive automatic confirmation of entry by return email. Postal registration confirmation can be checked on this website (allow 7 days).
Provided for Riders
- Main prize - $500 voucher from Cycle Science!
- Well signed course
- Electronic timing
- First aid vehicles
- Spot Prizes : $5,000 worth of spot prizes, including 60 bottles of Te Kairanga wine
- Main prize and spot prize vouchers mailed out if riders not present at prize giving
- Leppin sponsored ride pack
- Free ‘gourmet’ sausage sizzle plus salads, tea and coffee
- Official times posted on this website
Starts at 1:30pm at the Martinborough Town Hall.
Note : Course marshalling and timing for the Cycle Science Martinborough Fun Ride 2013 finishes at 3:00pm. This allows you 6 hours to complete the 115km ride. If you feel this is not attainable then the 48km ride could be a better option.