Sunday 3rd November 2013
- 115km Ride 9:00am
- 48km Ride 9:15am
Fun ride for cyclists starting in Martinborough and passing through the surrounding countryside. The course is the same as in 2012 and will be on wet or fine!
You can pick up your fun ride number and pack at the Martinborough Town Hall
- between 7pm - 8pm on Saturday 2nd November 2013
- and from 7:00am on the day of the ride.
All on-line entries will receive automatic confirmation of entry by return email. Postal registration confirmation can be checked on this website (allow 7 days).
Provided for Riders
- Spot Prizes to the value of $4,000
- Main prize - $500 voucher from Cycle Science!
- Other prizes include 60 bottles of Foley Family Te Kairanga Wine
- Ride Pack
- First 150 entrants receive a free drink bottle
- Free lunch with venison patties, sausages, salads, tea and coffee
- Electronic Timing
- First Aid vehicles
- Drink stations at 25km and 75km marks
- Official times posted on this website
Starts at 1:30pm at the Martinborough Town Hall.
Note : Course marshalling and timing for the Cycle Science Martinborough Fun Ride 2013 finishes at 3:00pm. This allows you 6 hours to complete the 115km ride. If you feel this is not attainable then the 48km ride could be a better option.